[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Marketing & Outreach Librarian

Marj O'Donnel modonnel at lyon.lib.mi.us
Wed May 29 15:08:59 EDT 2019

The Lyon Township Library is excited to announce that we are seeking a candidate for the newly created full-time position of a Marketing and Outreach Librarian. We are looking for an outgoing, energetic people-person who is well versed in social media, has a passion for library service, great ideas and an artistic flare. Come work with the LTPL team and collaborate with us to promote the library as a center for the community. Sense of humor is a must.

Please send a resume and three professional references to Holly Teasdle, Library Director at [ mailto:hteasdle at lyon.lib.mi.us | hteasdle at lyon.lib.mi.us ] by July 1, 2019. Interviews to be conducted in the first two weeks of July with a hopeful start date on or before August 1, 2019.

Please see attached job description for more information.

Marjorie O'Donnel
Technology Coordinator
Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd.