[Michlib-l] Conversation Cafe event registration now open!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Thu May 30 11:14:13 EDT 2019

We are pleased to announce that MCLS, in partnership with the Library of Michigan, will be bringing facilitators from the National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD) to Michigan this August. We will be forming three cohorts of Michigan library staff who would like to learn a new method of engaging their communities, and be part of a cohort of peer support and coaching calls. The one-day trainings will take place in three locations around the state on the week of August 5, 2019. Continuing support will take place via six months of monthly coaching conference calls and ongoing online peer support.

These cohorts are open to all Michigan library staff. They will be most effective for those who are working on community engagement in and through their libraries, or who want to learn a new method of doing so.

Registration<https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/conversation-cafe/> is now open!

Read more<https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/conversation-cafe/> or register today: https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/conversation-cafe/

Jan Davidson
Project Manager
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>