[Michlib-l] Looking for Presenters - crime solving and cooking

Shayna Houghton houghton at btpl.org
Thu May 30 14:37:32 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for presenter recommendations on two very different topics. These would both be for adult audiences.

First, does anyone have recommendations for someone to talk about detective work or investigation? Something in the realm of solving crimes or more general experiences of being a detective?

Second, I'd love to find someone who does cooking demos. Any suggestions? I'm looking particularly for Mexican cuisine.

Please respond off list to houghton at btpl.org<mailto:houghton at btpl.org>.

Thank you so much!
Shayna

Shayna Houghton