[Michlib-l] SSLDL Endowment fund

Michele Howard mhoward at tadl.org
Sun Nov 3 11:13:55 EST 2019

Hello Donna,
Could you share the information with me also?

Thank you,
Michele

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 9:59 AM Donna Olson via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Thank you for responding to my ask about your endowment information. At
> our September meeting, our board agreed to create a library endowment fund
> with Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan. Your input was
> invaluable. I must say, it's great to have a mechanism in place to build
> towards and support our role in the future.
>
> I will share the compilation with you who asked.
>
> Thanks again!!
> Donna

Michele P. Howard
Director
Traverse Area District Library
231-932-8527

“All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
<https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2180358>