[Michlib-l] Reminder: MLA Spring Institute Program Proposals are due this Friday, November 8.

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Mon Nov 4 10:03:48 EST 2019

Reminder: MLA Spring Institute Program Proposals are due this Friday, November 8.

You are invited to submit a proposal for a breakout session or poster presentation at Spring Institute for Youth Services, March 19-20 at the Sheraton Hotel in Ann Arbor.

This year the conference theme is People First, where we will aim to educate and honor library staff and patrons through people-first practices in hiring, advocacy, displays, programs and collections. Submit a breakout session program proposal for the opportunity to help revitalize and inspire those serving youth in libraries. All topics are welcome to be proposed!

View detailed information<https://mla.memberclicks.net/call-for-proposals-si> including the program guidelines and timeline and submit your proposal via the online form.<https://mla.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mcform&view=ngforms&id=2029198#/>

  *   Breakout Session Proposals are due Friday, November 8, 2019.
  *   Cool Things My Library Does Proposals are due January 10, 2020.

Questions? Contact Amber Sheerin, Professional Development and Meetings Manager, at asheerin at milibraries.org<mailto:asheerin at milibraries.org> or (517)394-2774 ext. 223

[Web Icon resized]
Rachel Ash
Director of Membership, Communications & Marketing
Michigan Library Association
3410 Belle Chase Way, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48911
Phone: (517) 394-2774 ext. 225