[Michlib-l] in search of Spanish literature

Sonja Downey sdowney at tecumsehlibrary.org
Mon Nov 4 10:23:43 EST 2019

Good morning!

For a project we are partnering with in our community  we are in need of
Spanish books . That includes pretty much everything, Fiction, Nonfiction,
Children's, Juvenile, Teen, etc. If your library has discarded Spanish
books or if you are in the lucky position to receive donations of Spanish
books, we would be very grateful,if you could send some to us via Rides.
Our Rides code is zv371, attn. to Sonja.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help with this very much!
Sonja

Sonja Downey
Supervisor of Circulation Services
email: sdowney at tecumsehlibrary.org