[Michlib-l] Sound Booth Policies

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:03:52 EST 2019

Hi all,
We are super excited to be partnering with the Superiorland Library
Cooperative to host a sound booth here at PWPL. Initially this sound booth
will be used to record UP books for the library for the blind, but
long-term we want to be able to open this up to folks who want to record
local histories, podcasts, music or whatever.

If you have a sound booth policy (or something similar) I'd love to not
re-create the wheel.

Also, if you have any experience based tips on how to manage this type of
equipment, we're all ears!

Thanks so much.
Andrea

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*