[Michlib-l] NRR website

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Mon Nov 11 15:17:33 EST 2019

I’d like to give a shout out to Roseville Public Library and Hamburg Twp.
Library for their recommendations for A/V Equipment!!  We needed a few more
bids for technology in our Community Room, so I searched the
https://nrr.ninja/ website and found two recommendations.  We selected one
of their vendors.

Please remember to add your *No Reservation Recommendations* so that other
libraries may have the same positive outcome that your library
experienced.  Peruse all of the categories and maybe that will remind you
of some of the companies with whom you’ve worked and you can add to the
growing database.  Also, make sure you use the website when you are looking
for new, great vendors.

Thanks again Roseville and Hamburg Twp!!!

P.S. To all of the Cooperative Directors, please share this email with your
directors and encourage them to participate.  If we don’t grow or use it,
it will become irrelevant.  Thanks!

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*