[Michlib-l] nut-free libraries

Joel Laessig jlaessig at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 13 16:54:56 EST 2019

I concur, excellent points!

Joel

Joel Laessig, Director

Wakefield Public Library

401 Hancock Street

Wakefield, MI  49968

906-229-5236

jlaessig at uproc.lib.mi.us

RIDES ZV-340

From: michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org [mailto:michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org] On Behalf Of Stanczak, Cindy via Michlib-l
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:34 PM
To: Reed, Nyama <N.Reed at wfblibrary.org>
Cc: michlib-l at lists.mcls.org <michlib-l at mail2.mcls.org>
Subject: Re: [Michlib-l] nut-free libraries

Thank you, Nyama.  I was following this thread with interest and these are great points that I wouldn't have considered.

Cynthia Stanczak

Library Director

Albion District Library

501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.

Proudly serving our community since 1919.

Online at  <http://www.albionlibrary.org/> www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!