[Michlib-l] Personal Organizer

Elizabeth Campion campiee4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:59:24 EST 2019

The Shelby Township Library has done two Organizer programs in the last
couple of years and I would recommend both. The first is Donna Lindley who
handles the generic, general organization and decluttering.

Donna Lindley, Owner & Professional Organizer

Organize Your World, Inc.

www.OrganizeYourWorld.net

248-726-7096

Then last summer we hosted Linda Malotke who specializes in Sentimental
Clutter. She was also excellent.
Linda Malotke
1.248.321.9816
sentimentalclutter at gmail.com

Elizabeth Campion, Librarian
Shelby Township Library
51680 Van Dyke
Shelby Township, MI 48316
586-739-7414

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:29 PM Tracy Wilson (Roseville Public Library) via
Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was curious if anyone had ever done a program with a personal organizer?
> If so would you be willing to share their information - I'm planning
> programs for next year.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tracy Wilson
>
> Adult Services Coordinator
> (P) 586-447-4558
> twilson at roseville-mi.gov
> rosevillelibrary.org
>

> [image: 1506800616286_PastedImage]
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/RosevillePublicLibraryMI>

A library is a miracle. A place where you can learn just about anything for
free. A place where your mind can come alive."  Josh Hanagarne, *The
World's Strongest Librarian*