[Michlib-l] Trying to figure out what these pictures are from

Bill Bowman bowmanb at cidlibrary.org
Thu Nov 14 11:32:53 EST 2019

We have one of the two positively identified! The picture of the girl with monster is from the book "I Love You, Stinky Face" by Lisa McCourt, the illustration was done by Cyd Moore.

The knights still do not have a positive identification, but there have been some leads sent! Keep them coming! The first was "Men of Iron" by Howard Pyle, and "L'Morte D'Arthur , by Sir Thomas Malory. I have requested a copy of the first, and looking into the other.

I knew this was the best place to ask this kind of question! Thank you all who responded!