[Michlib-l] literacy criticism volumes Free to your library

mary at colomapubliclibrary.net mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Tue Nov 19 13:59:13 EST 2019

Hello Michlib,

The Coloma Public Library would be happy to gift your library with any of
the following sets:

Nineteenth Century Literary Criticism Volumes 1-27

Twentieth Century Literary Criticism Volumes 1-37

Contemporary Literary Criticism Volumes 1-82

They would need to be picked up from our library. If you want 'em, come and
get 'em!  We have cardboard boxes to spare.

Happy Wednesday, Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

www.colomapubliclibrary.net <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net>

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy