[Michlib-l] Moving Companies

Kay Schwartz kschwartz at fpl.info
Wed Nov 27 11:45:15 EST 2019

Hi, Everyone,

Here are the companies for which I've received good recommendations so far for those of you interested in library moving companies.

Library Design Associates - many good experiences related - some people used them for book and shelf moving and hired others to move the rest of the stuff
Corrigan Moving - many good recommendations, various offices of Corrigan
University Moving and Storage (Dearborn PL used them)
Mulder's Moving (out of Kalamazoo)
Hallett Movers (out of Chicago)

If you check back with me in April, I'll be able to give you the lowdown of who we used and how it went!

Kay
Kay Schwartz
Flint Public Library
Work 810.249.2038