[Michlib-l] Talk (and Sing) Like a Pirate

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Tue Oct 1 18:28:01 EDT 2019

International Talk Like a Pirate Day was September 19, but we're kicking off our first Sunday of the season with Tom Smith, famed through SF fandom for his funny, quirky, pun-filled songs. Prepare for pirate-inspired songs and comedy that will rock your boat. Fun and puns for all ages.

There is parking in the staff lot off of Putnam, which runs one way from Cass to Woodward.

Registration requested https://dpltomsmithpirate.eventbrite.com

Let me know if you want more information.

Jennifer

Jennifer Dye
Children's Librarian, Assistant Manager
Children's Library/HYPE
Main Branch
Detroit Public Library

jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org

Main Branch
T, W 12-8
Th, F, Sat 10-6
5201 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Michigan 48202
313-481-1409

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.