[Michlib-l] Laser Tag provider

Janelle Martin jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Thu Oct 3 19:55:14 EDT 2019

Hey Everyone,
I am considering having laser tag as the closing event for our Summer
Library Program next year but I don't see anyone in the Flint Area that
will bring laser tag to my library (and set up and run it).

1. Has anyone had a laser tag event at your library? How did it go?
2. I found a company called Kombat Laser Tag that seems to do mobile laser
tag events but has anyone actually had them do a program for them? The
cheapest package starts at $500 and I hesitate to spend that much on a
company that I haven't heard anything about.
Thanks in advance,
Janelle

Janelle Martin
Head of Fiction