[Michlib-l] Great Michigan Read Author Tour: Flint & Caro on 10/17

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Tue Oct 8 09:02:51 EDT 2019

Greetings from Michigan Humanities!

Next Thursday, 10/17, our first two Great Michigan Read<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/great-michigan-read/> author tour events will be taking place at Flint Public Library and Caro High School. We are excited to kick off the tour with these two daytime events featuring Dr. Mona, author of What the Eyes Don't See. All are welcome to attend.

Great Michigan Read Author Tour: Flint
Hosted by Flint Public Library in partnership with local high schools
Thursday, October 17, 10 a.m.
Flint Public Library, 1026 E Kearsley St, Flint, MI 48503

Great Michigan Read Author Tour: Caro
Co-hosted by Caro High School and Caro Area District Library
Thursday, October 17, 1:30 p.m.
Caro High School, 301 N Hooper St, Caro, MI 48723
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/608594026214412/

Please feel free to spread the word to your library community, colleagues, friends, and family about these upcoming public events, and find additional program and event details on the tour date webpage<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/great-michigan-read/events-and-tour-dates/>. More author events with Dr. Mona will be taking place the week of October 21, and again in the spring, summer, and fall of 2020. And, if you are interested in signing up your organization for the Great Michigan Read, it's not too late! You can register for free online here<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/become-a-2019-20-great-michigan-read-partner/>.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and have a great week!

Best,
Katie
Katie Wittenauer
Director of Programs