[Michlib-l] Posting on behalf of the New Jersey Library Association: NJLA Conference Call for proposals

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Mon Oct 21 13:12:03 EDT 2019

Posting on behalf of the New Jersey Library Association:

The New Jersey Library Association Conference will be held on May 27-29, 2020 at Harrah's Waterfront Conference Center in Atlantic City, NJ. The 2020 NJLA Conference theme, Know Your Why, will allow us to focus on why we do what we do. We are looking forward to the wealth of knowledge and diversity that will come from our speakers and programs.

For the third year in a row, the NJLA Conference Committee has opened up program proposals so that anyone can submit a program to be considered for this year's conference, regardless of membership status.

The program proposal form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8QztPiw_q040z2F1k20nLnnIdAd8m8RqA73J71UJ7xhdx6g/viewform> must be filled out completely online and submitted by Friday, November 29, 2019 to be considered for approval for the 2020 NJLA Conference. Programs will be reviewed by the NJLA Conference Committee and notification of program approval will be sent in January 2020.

Please find more information, including an FAQ for program planners<https://njla.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=180&qid=34840> and information on upcoming virtual proposal planning sessions, on our website:  http://njlaconference.info<https://njla.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=181&qid=34840> The virtual planning meetings will provide important details and tips for the planning process, as well as an opportunity for networking and collaboration. Additional questions can be directed to the NJLA Conference Chairs at njlaconference at njlamembers.org<mailto:njlaconference at njlamembers.org>.

Be on the lookout in early 2020 for information about registration!

New Jersey Library Association

PO Box 1534

Trenton, NJ 08607

[Web Icon resized]
Rachel Ash
Director of Membership, Communications & Marketing
Michigan Library Association
3410 Belle Chase Way, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48911
Phone: (517) 394-2774 ext. 225