[Michlib-l] Envelopes - just paying it forward....

Joann Simmons justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 21:32:00 EDT 2019

Dear Library Friends,Hudson Library will be sending interloan books out in new envelopes. We ordered 100 from amazon the other day under our office supply budget line item. I hope they can remain in circulation for a while and will help with the shortages that seem to be out there. Please dont staple them!! Lol. Every now and then it's good to give back to a program we enjoy having. Have a wonderful week.Joann @ Hudson Library

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android