[Michlib-l] Job posting: South Branch Adult-Focused Librarian (full-time) at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library

Juliane Morian jmorian at cmpl.org
Tue Oct 22 09:35:17 EDT 2019

Want to join a team of librarians and paraprofessionals who love what they do and the communities they serve?  If you've got the passion for reader's advisory, the creativity for adult-services programming, and a healthy interest in technology then we need you to round out our team.  We seek an enthusiastic individual with cutting-edge skills to apply for the South Branch Librarian position (salary starts at $45,005 per year and increases to $56,206 based on our 10 step scale).

Our priorities are focused on the following goals:  inspire lifelong reading and learning; grow young readers; advance student success; and connect the community.  Our full job description and application requirements are available here:  http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/CMPL-37.5-hour-South-Branch-Adult-Focused-Librarian-Full-time-November-2019.pdf

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is the largest library in Macomb County and has a reputation for adapting new technologies and embracing innovative ideas.  This person will be based at the South Branch Library location, and will report to the South Branch Manager.

Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships!

Juliane Morian
Associate Director/UX
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Road