[Michlib-l] [Employment Opportunities] Circulation Clerical Assistant AND Youth Services Clerical Assistant

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Fri Oct 25 12:19:03 EDT 2019

Howdy, All--

Opportunities are always opening up to work at our wonderful Library. Today, I have two positions opening that may *seem* similar, but are quite different. Reading is important!

One is the CIRCULATION Clerical Assistant, where our lucky future staff member gets to assist with helping patrons get library cards, checking out books, and whatever else might come around, because, you know. It's circulation. Don't take my word for it, read all about it here: https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019.10_Circulation-Clerical-Assistant-15-Hours-1.pdf

The other is the YOUTH SERVICES Clerical Assistant, where the fortunate staff member-to-be gets to assist with crafts, displays, children, and other wonderful things. You should check it out yourself, here: https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019.10_YS-Clerical-Assistant.pdf

Both jobs pay actual money, not just karma points: $14.40 – 19.03 per hour with increase possible upon completion of three-month orientation.

Stay tuned! I will be posting even more great jobs next week. Because no one takes me seriously when I tell them they can never leave.

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove
Administrative Assistant
Bloomfield Township Public Library