[Michlib-l] Free Webinar - Practical Management or Practical Magic - The Road to Success is Not a Straight Line

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Mon Oct 28 13:14:04 EDT 2019

Update on start time:

2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time for our latest event. (edit note: 2pm EST!)

Sincerely,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org
414-755-6551 (direct line)

[WFB Talks No Back Cropped Small]

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

*Please be advised electronic mail becomes a "public record" as allowed under public record laws when sent or received as part of normal business processes.