[Michlib-l] Free items up for grabs: Book carts, shelving, displays

Melissa Goins mgoins at htplib.org
Tue Oct 29 15:14:48 EDT 2019

Hi there,
We're hoping that others may be able to use items that we can no longer
accommodate. We have the following:

3 book carts
1 acrylic information bin
1 display shelf
13 tall metal shelving units (black and very dusty)
7 short metal shelving units (black and very dusty)

Descriptions, measurements, and pictures for all items can be found on this
webpage.
https://htlibrary.org/about-the-library/expired-inventory-available/

*All items are free on a first responder basis but must be picked up by
Monday, November 4th. *

Please contact me with any additional questions, to claim items, or to
schedule a pickup time.

Thank you!
~Melissa
---