[Michlib-l] UP Region of Library Cooperation Annual Conference!

Shawn Andary sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us
Mon Sep 9 13:07:11 EDT 2019

Dear Michlib-L Friends,

Apologies for the short notice, but the UPRLC Conference Planning Committee
would like to open registration for our Annual Conference to all of our
colleagues in Michigan.  Registration is at 1:00pm ET on Wednesday so there
is time to drive up that day, or you can arrive later on Wednesday, and plan
to attend sessions on Thursday.  It is BEAUTIFUL in the Upper Peninsula this
time of year, and we hope that you will consider joining us. Access
http://www.uproc.lib.mi.us to view the conference schedule and register now!

Shawn Andary

Director

Superiorland Library Cooperative

(906) 228-7697  ext. 2

sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us

"Bad libraries build [only] collections, good libraries build services,
great libraries build communities."

-R. David Lankes.