[Michlib-l] FT Reference and Instruction Librarian position open

Sophie Felföldi Sophie.Felfoldi at ifla.org
Mon Sep 9 15:52:07 EDT 2019

Greetings,

Your message to IFLA's LIBJOBS mailing list is being returned.

We require the subject field to contain the position title, city, state and country of the position.

Please resubmit your position announcement after corrections to: LIBJOBS at infoserv.inist.fr

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

Sophie Felfoldi