[Michlib-l] No Reservation Recommendations

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Fri Sep 13 13:27:45 EDT 2019

Please forgive the redundancy, but we’re going to send out reminders on a
regular basis to build up our database.  To date we have nearly 70 entries
for 11 Cooperatives.  The breakdown is as follows:

Woodlands = 27

TLN = 25

White Pine = 9

All other co-ops: 0-1

In order to help everyone easily identify three bids or more (by Co-op
boundaries), we need you to please consider adding your recommended
vendors.  We also want to encourage Co-op Directors to submit their
recommended vendors (the more, the better!!) and nudge their directors to
contribute.

One of our goals is to eliminate the need to post to a listserv to ask for
recommendations.  We want NRR to fill your needs quickly and efficiently!

Thanks,

Rebecca