[Michlib-l] Sign Up Now Open for the Pinckney Library's October 12 Puzzle Palooza XI

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Fri Sep 13 18:07:07 EDT 2019

Dear Library Colleagues,
It's that time of the year again. :)

The Pinckney Community Public Library has opened up registration for our
semi-annual "Outside the Box: Puzzle Palooza XI" event, where teams [or
individuals] "compete" to complete either a 500-piece or a 1,000-piece
jigsaw puzzle from *10am to 2pm on Saturday, October 12*. When signing up,
let us know if you and/or your team wish to work on a 500-piece or
1,000-piece puzzle. Maximum number of team members working on a 500-piece
puzzle is 2 people and 4 people for the 1,000-piece puzzle. No teammates?
No problem! Single puzzlers will be assigned a group to play with. The
library will be providing breakfast [assorted pastries] and lunch [pizza],
along with beverages.

For questions or more information, check out the details on our flier:
http://bit.ly/2kc9qwq
or give us a call at 734-878-3888. We hope very much to see you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco
Library Director
----