[Michlib-l] International Collections Inter Library Loan Query

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Sat Sep 14 10:08:43 EDT 2019

Good Morning Everyone,

Please forgive the duplicate emails. I would like to inquire about International Collections. More specifically my questions are:

1. Do you have an International Collection?
2. Is it available for Inter Library Loan (via TLN, a different consortium, MEL, MiLibrary Card, etc.)?

Please if you could include the name of your library as well in your responses, that would be wonderful! Yes or no answers are fine! For those libraries which are a part if ICLR (International Collection Librarians’ Roundtable) I have your responses already recorded. Thank you so very much for you help!

Shannon O'Leary
Information Services International Librarian
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375
Office:  248-349-0720 Ext: 7287
www.novilibrary.org
Inform.  Inspire.  Include.
City of Novi Celebrating 50 Years of Excellence 1969-2019