[Michlib-l] Friends speakers

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Tue Sep 17 17:04:16 EDT 2019

Hello everyone!

I’m working on the Friends of Michigan Libraries Workshop for March 2020
and was wondering if you have a dynamic Friends President/Board Member who
would be interested in speaking to a very engaged Friends audience; or
maybe you have heard a dynamic Friends presentation!  We haven’t settled on
a solid theme yet, so I thought it might be worthwhile to see if any of you
have recommendations that you can send my way.  Please feel free to share
this post widely.  The workshop will be held at the Portage District
Library.

Thanks in advance!!

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*