[Michlib-l] Michigan Activity Pass Promotional Materials Updated AND Brand New MAP Promotional Piece Available

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Sep 20 09:53:18 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

I wanted to let you know that Brigette at TLN has been hard at work making revisions to the Michigan Activity Pass promotional materials. The new design features a cleaner look while retaining the classic design that MAP patrons have come to recognize. The updated MAP promotional materials are now ready for you to use at:

[ https://tln.lib.mi.us/map/ | https://tln.lib.mi.us/map ]

As part of this process Brigette also created a brand new promotion piece, which we are calling a MAP postcard. I have attached a pdf version of the new MAP postcard, which is also available in both jpg and pdf formats under Postcards at:

[ https://tln.lib.mi.us/map/ | https://tln.lib.mi.us/map/ ]

The two sided MAP postcard looks good when printed on card stock and displayed at the library's circulation desk, ready to be distributed to patrons.

Speaking of the MAP postcard and printed card stock, TLN did a limited print, test run of these two sided MAP postcards (on card stock), 4.25 inches by 5.50 inches. I took a small batch of the new MAP postcards to distribute at a recent meeting at White Pine Library Cooperative, and they were well received by librarians there.

Would there be interest in having TLN do a statewide printing and distribution of the new MAP postcards on card stock, for libraries? Please let us know if the new MAP postcard would be a good MAP promotional piece for TLN to provide/distribute to libraries.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager