[Michlib-l] Calling all Public Librarians-Join us at MAME 46 this year!

Alexa Hirsch Lalejini ahirsch0608 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:01:43 EDT 2019

Michigan Association for Media in Education (MAME) invites you to join us
at our annual conference from October 9-11th in Bay City this year! Even
though our conference is geared towards school librarians, it is an
excellent opportunity for public librarians to learn about different
collaborations they could do with schools, meet authors, and learn about
our best book picks for the year!

Some highlights of this year’s conference include:

-Our first ever Author Speed Dating with 17 authors will be on Thursday
with a signing to follow.

-Keynotes from Marc Tyler Nobleman and Patrick Sweeney

-Author breakfast with Sandra Markle sponsored by Scholastic

-As a bonus your registration includes most meals for the duration of the
conference- such a great deal!

Here is a link to the full schedule in Sched and the link to register for
the conference!
https://mame46annualconference2018.sched.com/

Register here!
<https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Registration-is-OPEN-.html?soid=1101805232480&aid=zKZNPKR_Qhg>

Please let me know if you have any questions and we hope to see you in a
couple of weeks!
Alexa

--
Alexa Hirsch Lalejini
MAME Board Secretary
ahirsch at mimame.org

[image: unknown.png]
Please join us at our Annual Conference, October 9-11,2019 in Bay City,
Michigan at the DoubleTree:1 Wenonah Park Place, Bay City, MI 48708