[Michlib-l] LOEX 2020 in Ypsilanti, MI: Call for Breakout Session Proposals

Amanda Nichols Hess nichols at oakland.edu
Thu Sep 26 08:45:10 EDT 2019

**Please excuse cross-postings!**

*LOEX 2020: Call for Breakout Session Proposals*
*We Can Do It!: Building the Best in Library Instruction*

48th Annual LOEX Conference
May 7-9, 2020
Ypsilanti, Michigan

You are invited to Ypsilanti for LOEX 2020 to showcase your innovations in
library instruction. We are excited to see librarians from many places &
backgrounds discuss how both instructional ingenuity and tried-and-true
successes can impact student learning.

This year’s LOEX tracks are:
* Pedagogy: Instructional Nuts and Bolts
* Assessment: Building in Quality Control
* Innovation: Forging Ahead for 21st Century Learners
* Leadership: Stepping Up to the Line
* Failures and Problem-Solving: Retooling and Reinventing
* Collaboration and Outreach: Assembling Production Teams

Proposals for 50-minute long presentations and interactive workshops can be
submitted only through the online submission form and must be received
by *Friday,
November 22, 2019*. The primary contact for the proposal will receive a
message indicating receipt of the proposal when it is submitted and will be
notified if the proposal has been accepted for presentation by *Monday**,
January 13, 2020*.

For more details, please visit http://loexconference.org/breakout-sessions/

--
Amanda Nichols Hess, Ph.D.
Interim Associate Dean

Kresge Library, Room 300D
100 Library Drive, Rochester, MI 48309-4479
(248) 370.2487 | nichols at oakland.edu