[Michlib-l] Administrative Assistant employment opportunity (PT)

Denise Stefanick dstefanick at whitelakelibrary.org
Mon Sep 30 18:33:56 EDT 2019

Please excuse cross-postings.

The White Lake Township Library is seeking a part-time Administrative
Assistant to join our management team.  This 24-28 hour a week position has
primarily weekday hours with some evening and occasional Saturdays for
special events.

It is an especially exciting time at White Lake with a new 28,000 square
foot building that opened to the public in early June 2019.  We now have
the space for many new and interesting materials, services and events where
a committed professional could thrive, grow and perhaps even enjoy coming
to work!

See the attached job description for more details.

Applications received before October 23 will receive priority consideration.

--
Denise M. Stefanick, Director
White Lake Township Library
dstefanick at whitelakelibrary.org