[Michlib-l] Working from home? Join us Friday for a dialogue about remote work and future opportunities

Pam Seabolt seaboltp at mcls.org
Wed Apr 1 09:11:09 EDT 2020

We invite you to join MCLS remote working staff Pam Seabolt and Lissa Krull for another dialogue and discussion around the virtual environment we find ourselves working in right now and what opportunities might exist for libraries as we move forward. Part support group, part tools and tips, let’s share our experiences and get through this together! Join us this week on Friday, April 3 at 11:00 EDT (10:00 am CDT) on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/172695113. We also increased our participant limits, so if you were trying to get in last week and were unable to, you shouldn’t have any trouble this week.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Pamela Seabolt
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 123
seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>

[signature_315989904]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [signature_1105977459] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [signature_1827769464] <http://www.mcls.org/>