[Michlib-l] ideas for online students

Leslie Warren lwarren at nmu.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:34:29 EDT 2020

A friend pointed me to this scavenger hunt hosted by
https://www.facebook.com/theChameleoNYC/. They give a list of
challenges that can be done indoors at home. I think participants are
allowed to have virtual teams to share the fun.

[image: image.png]

Leslie

Leslie A. Warren
Dean | Library and Instructional Support
Northern Michigan University
906-227-2117
1401 Presque Isle Ave, Marquette, MI 49855
*Pronouns: she, her, hers*