[Michlib-l] Puppet stages

lois-sez lois-sez at lois-sez.com
Thu Apr 2 13:51:21 EDT 2020

One of the easiest way is taking the foam-board tri-fold used for things
like science fair projects.  You can decide if you want to add a
lightweight curtain rod attached to the 2 outside "wings."

 You might also prowl these specialized resources from the Resources
section of my website:

Detroit Puppeteers Guild - The resources of my local guild and all around
great group of people!

Folkmanis Puppets - Find puppets, videos, games, coloring sheets, and more
from this puppet manufacturer

Puppet Resource Center -Easy patterns, craft recipes for props, scripts,
teacher ideas to use puppets, and more

Puppetools - Educators site, with patterns and ideas for using puppets to
teach

LoiS(torytelling & talking with a "sidekick" puppet is even easier than an
actual puppet show; take a look at the various articles on my blog -
http://www.storytellingresearchlois.com/search/label/puppets )
 	 		 			 			Lois Sprengnether Keel
			http://www.LoiS-sez.com
 			and blog at http://www.StorytellingResearchLois.com
			Storyteller in MI Arts & Humanities Directory
			and in Historical Society of Michigan Directory
			http://hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-speakers-performers/storytel
ler-lois-sprengnether-keel/
			State Liaison for National Storytelling Network
			Webmaster for http://michiganstorytelling.org/