[Michlib-l] Best phone-in conference call company

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Tue Apr 7 12:22:04 EDT 2020

Hi Amber:

If you want, you can use Zoom and people can call into it on their phones. If this is a platform you are comfortable with, it may be an easy solution. Many other common platforms such as WebEx also let you call in via phone instead of computer.

If you don’t have a videoconference platform that you use,  I have a list of teleconference companies on the remote public meetings sheet we posted at the LM Coronavirus site:
https://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/CONDUCTING_A_REMOTE_PUBLIC_LIBRARY_BOARD_MEETING_685666_7.pdf

Take Care!
Clare

Clare D. Membiela, MLS, J.D.
Library Law Consultant
Library of Michigan
MembielaC at michigan.gov<mailto:MembielaC at michigan.gov>
517-335-8132

The research and resources above are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.