[Michlib-l] Good time for full bedbug inspections

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Fri Apr 10 08:51:43 EDT 2020

Weird topic, I know, but it's true.  If you haven't had a bedbug inspection
by canine recently (or ever), now is the time to do it.  Even if you were
to have hits, treatment (and any contract discussions or purchase of heat
treatment equipment, if needed) could take place more leisurely and
intentionally than if you needed to arrange it immediately and around your
open hours.  We've been incredibly pleased with the work we've seen from
our company on this, and they are available to travel throughout the state
and into northern Indiana with their dogs.

If you're interested in their contact information, please email me
directly.  They are contracted through Orkin and Griffin pest control
companies, but if you have a contract with someone else, or no pest
contract at all, they can also do work independently.  My bedbug procedures
and quarantine and treatment equipment lists are available to anyone who
might want them.  We funded our equipment purchase through a grant from our
library co-op.  There's also an amazing sense of relief and empowerment
that comes from knowing you've been inspected and knowing how to address it
for the safety of your staff and patrons.

Best wishes to you all.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*