[Michlib-l] Curbside Delivery

Denise Skopczynski skopczynskid at cantonpl.org
Mon Apr 13 15:58:38 EDT 2020

The Canton Public Library is looking at the option of offering curbside services to our patrons when we re-open. Since we have never offered this service before we are looking for assistance.

1.      Do you use Sierra? Do you have scheduling software?
2.      How popular is the service? How many patrons take advantage of this service?
3.      How do patrons access this service?
4.      How many staff members are necessary to provide this service on your busiest day?
5.      How are details of service communicated?

We are a class 6 library, servicing almost 100,000 patrons and we are particularly interested in responses from comparable libraries, but welcome any feedback - the more details you can provide the better! Unfortunately, we have a deadline for this, so if you have time could you please get back with us by Thursday, March 16?

Thank you so much!
Denise
[vsmCPLlogo]

Denise Skopczynski
Circulation Services Process Supervisor
Canton Public Library<http://www.cantonpl.org/>
[cid:image002.png at 01CA7E6F.BE3ABAB0]<http://twitter.com/CantonLibrary>  [cid:image003.png at 01CA7E6F.BE3ABAB0] <http://www.facebook.com/CantonLibrary>

1200 S. Canton Center Rd., Canton, MI 48188