[Michlib-l] Coronavirus – Information and Emotions Survey

Stephen Bajjaly dx1042 at wayne.edu
Wed Apr 15 10:30:56 EDT 2020

Dear All,

Everyday life in the U.S. changed drastically in March 2020 when millions of people started living in a state of health emergency due to the global coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). There is a lot of information available about the pandemic, and we are interested in understanding the public attitude about information during a public health emergency. We invite you to participate in a brief survey that seeks to understand your individual experiences of information flow in this new situation.

Link to survey: http://sjudlis.com/covid19survey/

Since we intend to distribute the survey broadly to a wide group of people in the U.S. regardless of their age, background, or geographical location, it would be of an immense help if you would please pass on the survey link to those who may be interested in filling this out. More specifically, please encourage your friends, colleagues, or anybody on your social media network to participate in the survey.

Thank you for considering participation in this research project.

Best,

Rajesh

--
Rajesh Singh, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

This email may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.