[Michlib-l] Library opening May 1st?!

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Fri Apr 17 12:54:59 EDT 2020

Sounds dangerous to both your staff and the public. We plan to open in
phases, first drive up only and we will see what happens from there but
PPE gear for staff and sneeze guards in place seems like minimal
protection that should be in place before opening.

Dave Ewick, City Librarian
Southfield Public Library

> On Apr 17, 2020, at 12:40 PM, Melissa Huisman via Michlib-l
<michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi!  My City manager is planning on us opening fully to the public as
of May 1st.
> We have none of the safeguards in place yet.  We don’t even know if we
will have delivery or the ability to place holds in our shared system.
Does this seem crazy to anyone else?