[Michlib-l] Staff Furloughs and Layoffs during Mandatory Closure

Kathleen Dimond kdimond at manchesterlibrary.info
Tue Apr 28 14:16:55 EDT 2020

1-  We have not furloughed any employees, our board approved scheduled
hours to be paid through May 25th ( if we do not open on the 15th)
2- We are discussing if the stay is extended, we will have to consider
other options, which will include layoffs.
3- Our fiscal year starts June 1st, we are increasing our unemployment, not
much more than that at this time.
4- We are a district library, class 3, Manchester District Library.

I am eager to see other responses.

Kathy Dimond

>>> madeline.lank at farmlib.org
>>

> --