[Michlib-l] Free Webinar on your Library

Casey Branch cbranch at ssldl.info
Wed Apr 29 13:25:15 EDT 2020

We are hosting a free Webinar on tips for a safe reopening of your
Library.  Would you mind forwarding this link to folks in your district
and/or region who would be interested?  I would like to make this event
available to all who can benefit from the information we will be
providing.  Thank you.

To register click on the link below.

May 12 Webinar: COVID-19: Safety Tips for Reopening Your Library
<https://ideas.demco.com/webinar/covid-19-safety-tips-for-reopening-your-library/?utm_source=LinkedIn&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=COVID&utm_term=Demco>

*COVID-19: Safety Tips for Reopening Your Library*

*May 12, 2020,2:00 p.m. ET*

*https://ideas.demco.com/ <https://ideas.demco.com/>*

*Sincerely,*

*Jane Chronister* > Business Development Representative

517-242-7512

www.demcointeriors.com
www.demco.comhttp://www.ssldl.info