[Michlib-l] Kelly Fordon program recommendation

Priscilla Burns pburns at grossepointelibrary.org
Thu Apr 30 13:06:07 EDT 2020

The Grosse Pointe Public Library recently held a live Zoom event with Michigan author Kelly Fordon.  Her book of short stories, I Have the Answer, was published by Wayne State University Press in April 2020.  We originally planned to have an in-library book launch event, but we actually reached a larger audience via Zoom.  Kelly's novel in stories, Garden for the Blind, was a 2016 Michigan Notable book.  She is the author of the poetry book Goodbye Toothless House as well as poetry chapbooks.  I highly recommend her book and her presentation.  For more information and contact information, go to her website kellyfordon.com.