[Michlib-l] BHPL Launches Fitness Initiative

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:06:27 EDT 2020

The BHPL is launching our Move it to Mordor Fitness initiative.  This is a
7 week long program that challenges members of the library community to
commit to 30 minutes of activity 3 days a week.  Weekly winners will be
chosen to win a goodie bag and a $10 gift card.  The Grand Prize winner
will receive free entry into the Hobbiton Beer Run (currently we are
planning for a virtual, and an in person option, if things change the
virtual will still go).

The BHPL and the SWMI RACERS will also be leading guided walks once a week
at 7 pm on Tuesdays.  These walks will take us through the BH Arts
District.  All local, state, and federal safety guidelines will be followed
during these activities.

This event is not limited to BHPL patrons.  We encourage the entire Library
Community to get together for wellness (both physical and mental) during
these crazy times.

Kat Boyer
Director
Benton Harbor Public Library