[Michlib-l] Headlee Override Approved in Clinton Twp

Lance Werner LWerner at kdl.org
Wed Aug 5 10:11:41 EDT 2020

Congratulations!

Lance Werner
Director, Kent District Library
616-784-2007<tel:616-784-2007> // lwerner at kdl.org<mailto:lwerner at kdl.org>

On Aug 5, 2020, at 9:59 AM, Tamara Denby via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

First, it is wonderful to see so much great news being shared on this loop this morning! I know firsthand the difficulties in facing millage proposals in an election during this unique and challenging time. Congratulations to all the libraries who have been fortunate and had their millages passed!

I would also like to add a bit of good news. The voters of Clinton Township (Lenawee) approved a Headlee Override to restore the millage for our library. This is the first time a millage for the library has been brought to Clinton voters since 1937, and I am very grateful for the support this wonderful community has shown for our library!

Tamara Denby
Director
Clinton Twp Public Library (Lenawee)
--