[Michlib-l] Rochester Hills Public Library Job Posting: Head of Circulation and System Administration

Juliane Morian juliane.morian at rhpl.org
Thu Aug 6 11:20:00 EDT 2020

The Rochester Hills Public Library (RHPL) has a strong reputation for
high-caliber, innovative, and award-winning library service and we are
recruiting a new member of our senior leadership team.  We want your talent
for problem-solving, your ability to make customers feel important, valued,
and smart, and your interpersonal skills in managing staff.  We seek an
enthusiastic individual with forward-thinking ideas to apply for the Head
of Circulation and System Administration position; salary is dependent on
qualifications and may be made at the manager level ($45,477 with a maximum
of $62,239) or public service department head level ($52,164 with a maximum
of $74,245).

Join a dedicated team of professionals and paraprofessionals who quickly
pivoted during the pandemic spring to focus on the following priorities:
motivate reading, listening, and viewing, inspire confident distant
learners, nurture reflection and resilience, connect the community, and
create research entrepreneurs.  The full job description and application
requirements are available here:  https://rhpl.org/current-openings

Staff at the RHPL live our mission on a daily basis and hold ourselves
accountable to the following values:

   - Honor the past and help create the future
   - Promote literacy and lifelong learning
   - Connect people to ideas.
   - Respect the individuality and diversity of all people.
   - Value the freedom to form, to hold, and to express individual beliefs.
   - Respect all forms by which knowledge is communicated.
   - Assure free and open access to recorded knowledge, information, and
   creative works.
   - Pursue quality in all we do.
   - Seek partnerships to advance our values.

Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities
of Rochester Hills, City of Rochester, and Oakland Township.

Juliane Morian
Director, Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne Road
Rochester, MI 48307-2043