[Michlib-l] Podcast on Information Literacy

Jeff Milo jeffmilo at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Fri Aug 7 11:35:34 EDT 2020

We're continuing our ongoing mini-series on Information Literacy and the
Infodemic via our Podcast

This week's guest is Jo Angela Oehrli,  the Learning Librarian, and
Children's Literature Librarian, at the University of Michigan in Ann
Arbor. In 2017, she received an award from the American Library Association
for her research and work on Information Literacy. This is the third
installment of our ongoing series on the importance of our individual
ability to assess the information we're encountering through various
mediums on a daily basis.

https://alittletooquiet.podbean.com/e/altq-information-literacy-with-u-ms-jo-angela-oehrli/

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5iy6R7Es7oVZiM1q5Xj2Jt?si=sgdBxWogQuSk94H5itmkJg