[Michlib-l] Staff Updates

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:07:16 EDT 2020

With the near constant changes we're all experiencing, I wondered if anyone
had found a great way to effectively communicate the current status of
services with staff.

Ideally, I'd love a 'living document' or 'wiki' platform that is very
searchable and easy to contribute to. I'd like all staff to be able to
quickly find an answer to patron questions by searching one spot. Reducing
the number of transfers and 'we'll get back with you' responses. I'd also
like it to be somewhat secure. I don't think this info is top secret, but
it's intended audience is staff, so it seems like there should be some
layer of security in place.

I know that I can use google docs, so if I can't find anything better, I
can go that route.

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*