[Michlib-l] Student Cards

Anna Curtis amzichi at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:11:56 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I had so many requests to share my findings that I'm just going to send everything out through the listserv. I compiled all responses into the attached PDF file, and included contact information for most of the individuals who responded to my initial request.

Hope this helps!

Anna M. Curtis, Director
Eaton Rapids Area District Library
220 S. Main Street