[Michlib-l] Staff Recognition Programs - Class IV Library

Janelle Bishop jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Wed Aug 19 09:40:42 EDT 2020

Our spirit committee has a form that staff members can use to
nominate someone for employee of the month when they see them doing
something extra for patrons or for a staff member. Their name and picture
goes onto our break room wall at the main branch and they get $1 off items
from the spirit committee food sale: this includes pop, candy, and snacks.
They bought things in bulk and they are stored in the breakroom,
they assign a price to it and if someone wants something, they deposit the
money for it in a can on top of our fridge. I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Janelle

Janelle (Martin) Bishop
Head of Fiction